The Bedside Mirror was designed as a response to our customers’ requirements to create shatter-resistant mirror that would help patients throughout their healing or self-care process. The product can be incorporated into in any healthcare setting where patients’ eyesight and neurological and cognitive status are conducive to view self in a mirror.
- Prevents shock and falls when certain surgical procedures change the patient’s appearance; nurses can help patients get accustomed to physical changes by allowing self-viewing in their presence prior to discharge.
- Enhances infection control procedures by allowing the patient to view their wounds and learn how to care for them in the nurse’s presence.
- Enables self-care procedures, such as ostomy care and self-catheterisations.
- Helps manage one’s appearance before visits.
- Distracts children from painful procedures.
- Excellent reflective properties.
- Weighs half as much as an ordinary glass mirror.
- Rust resistant and shatter-proof.
- Material: acrylic mirror.
- Dimensions: 200x160mm.